- We have a strict no smoking policy. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
- Guests will be charged for any damage they cause
- For the comfort of all guests please refrain from noisy and unacceptable behaviour
- Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in an immediate cancellation of your stay without refund.
- As we are a vegan B&B, please do not bring any animal products onto the property. This means any products containing meat, dairy, eggs, honey or other bi-products. This is non-negotiable. If you have any questions about this please contact us.
- We require a 50% deposit to secure your booking and full payment required two weeks before your stay.
- Weekends are classed as Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
- We accept payments by Paypal, direct transfer, cheque or money order
- Check in time is 2pm
- Check out time is 10am
- If for any reason you need a slightly earlier/later check in/out time, please contact us and we will try to accommodate reasonable requests.
- Cancellations within 30 days of booking will be required to pay the full booking amount unless the accommodation can be rebooked, in this case a $50 cancellation fee will be payable.
High Risk Fire Days
- Forest Haven will not operate during a Code Red Fire Day. Should a Code Red Fire Day be declared any bookings will immediately be cancelled and any current guests will be required to leave.
- Alternative dates for accommodation will be offered or a refund for any remaining nights due. We will also offer assistance wherever possible to secure alternative accommodation for guests if requested.
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings on severe or extreme fire days and will offer an alternative dates for your booking.
- Please note that certain hazards exist at the property, we have a dam and there have been snakes reported in the area. It is therefore imperative that you supervise your children at ALL times.
- Any damage caused by children must be paid for.
- Please do not allow your children to handle or approach any animals.
- Please ensure your children do not disturb other guests.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept dogs or cats. This is for both the safety of our rescued animals, the local wildlife and your companion. If you have other companion animals (eg. rat or rabbit) who you wish to bring, please contact us to discuss.
- Depending on your service provider you should be able to get reception in certain areas of the property.
- We do offer WIFI to guests, however please be respectful with your usage as we do not have unlimited data and our ability to continue to offer this free will depend on guests not using large amounts of data.